Sunday, January 20, 2013

Was I really missing the Snow Fall

Image from Facebook

As-usual, it was holiday for Third Saturday of this month. The time was half-passed Ten when my mobile rang; I was in the bathroom, washing cloths. The moment I heard the ring tone, I drove the cloths and rushed in my bed room to receive the call. It was my friend. She and her friend, they were going out for visiting some places in Bangalore. As I stay alone, she thought I would be feeling lonely. She asked me to accompany them. I convinced her saying I will go next time. Indeed, she was right that I was feeling lonely. Whenever I feel lonely, I better chose to stay at home. They were gone. I got back to my work.

The next, I browse net for searching materials for psychology project work. In the mean time, I prepared breakfast. My breakfast was Pazta-Thukpa. While I was having Thukpa, like everyone, I just flipped into Facebook- so-called Social-Net-Working. As soon as the page displayed, it gave me cherishing news-‘Snow Fall in Thimphu’. Friends had unloaded the news with freezing picture. The picture has moved me into imagination, dragging me back in Bhutan. I remembered the happy moment I had in Bhutan. 

For Three years, to live out of own country is actually hardest thing I feel sometimes. Perhaps, people may like travelling around the world. But, their ultimate wish would be, to live and die in their own Country with peace and happy- ‘we in Bhutan’. I wished I was there in Bhutan, in the time of snow fall, to enjoy with my dear ones and…I missed the Snow-Fall. 

2 comments:

Sonam Pelgen said...

A very cherishing memory you have about Bhutan makes me happy. Yes there was a beautiful snow fall in Bhutan and MoHCA declared 21st January as the Holiday.

Frankly, with truth above malice, hardly people care about Bhutan once they are away from Bhutan. I was also there in India for three years. Back then, i missed Bhutan badly. Today i am here in Bhutan and i don't miss India as much as i missed Bhutan when i was down there.

My Inner World said...

By going through my blog and the comments you spell out on what i write really inspired me to write more....

i felt happy to read that besides me, even, someone had the same feelings (missed Bhutan )when u were in India. now u r back to Bhutan; smell the taste of being Bhutanese as a civil servant...hehe