Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Flying Dream

😇 ༼ཟླ་དང་པའི་ཚེས་གཅིག༽

As per Buddhist astrology book (Datho) every Thursday ༼པ་སངས༽is considered a good day for me and for all people age of mine. Coinciding with dated 10th of First Month ༼འབྲུག་ཟླ་དང་པ༽ the day was (Thursday = ༼པ་སངས༽) which i believed as a good day to start a new work. I sincerely felt, it was blessing and a graceful day to start sowing of untouchable and unseen seed in me. I always pray all wishes be fulfilled

DREAM IN THE FIRST SCENE;
Sun has already set off, blanketed in night fall. I and my better half was going upward. On the way up, we met hermits (Tshampas) coming downward in hasty. Didn't have a time to greet each other. They doddered down, saying "we are in hurry, go safe". I couldn't even recognized their face, who they are? We stopped, looked at them, wondered where they were going at this old age. No young people were accompanied to help them in need. They walked a far and submerged into the thick forest. We could not see them no more. My husband and I move towards hillside. we walked in silent. After half an hour kilometer walked, someone called by my name. The voice seemed familiar. I walked little farther and the people who called were my far cousin sisters. They were Ana Yangki and Ana Kinzang. We exchanged conversation for five minutes and started our journey way up.

DREAM IN THE SECOND SCENE;
While, we reached a place at less dense forest but engulfed with beautiful wild strawberries. My husband picked strawberries and put them in white plastic bag. He collected half of the plastic. He threw plastic bag at me and dropped it down before i could caught it. Half of the strawberries gone smashed. Despite strawberries became juicy, i took up and carried in my right hand. By the time, we reached to a small river bed which made a small pond. The pond was surrounded by strawberries. While crossing the pond to pick them, i found human's feces. So, I stopped him from picking.

 Dream has no particular destined, so like our real mind flies and floats over like a eagle hovers in the air.

DREAM IN THE THIRD SCENE;
I found my husband and me reached at top. When i looked down from top, the ladder seems it may measured fifty meter. In real, i get afraid of using ladder. It was quite scary for me i dream too. There at the top, there were a few women sitting in line. One of the woman was young and beautiful. Out of nowhere, i saw my elder son besides his father. The beautiful woman gave me (Sungma) which buddhist believes, a protection from any evil harms. Neither i step down from the very ladder or gone somewhere. My dream ended and i was awaken from the sleep as the daybreak of the very day - (ཟླ་དང་པའི་ཚེས་༡)    

No comments: