Thursday, July 26, 2012

Before me fate hovers


A beam of sun rays can’t illuminate
And fierce storms can’t destroy,
A sharp knife is too blunt to mow
And no human can hide from its fear,  
It befalls on us; good or bad
Nothing can stop it
And it always hovers before us,
‘Yes’ I m talking of ‘fate’. 

Before me fate hovers  
Invisibly in the eternal space  
Or is it sitting next to me?
Guiding me through his wills
Taking me to a place unknown;
  
After life left me alone
With all loveable things abducted;
After losing life in the living;
After being in both hell and heaven;   
After crying my grief out;
After being betrayed by my lover;
I married to ‘fate’
And chose to live by its shadow,
It is years since I eloped with fate.

Sages say fate is an answer to the past calls
What you sow in the past reaps now
I confront many circumstances
Which I believe is my reap
With the versatile fate
I learn to live or live to learn  
And walk to end.

No comments: